Pampers and huggies
Your Personalized Diapers Order
9 Fast Facts of #DiaperNeed
Courtesy of the National Diaper Bank Network
- 1 in 3 families struggle with diaper need.
- 5.3 million babies and toddlers under the age of 3 live in poor and low income families.
- Government safety-net programs do not recognize diapers as a basic need.
- Diapers cannot be obtained with food stamps, and are classified with cigarettes, alcohol and pet food as disallowed purchases.
- Diaper need impacts the physical, mental and economic well-being of children and parents.
- Most child care centers require parents to provide a day’s supply ofdisposable diapers (four to six changes during the day).
- Many parents cannot go to work or school if they can’t leave their babies at child care.
- Infants require up to 12 diapers per day, at a cost of $70 to $80 per month per baby.
- There are more than 350 active diaper banks in the U.S.
All Good Absorbent and Hypoallergenic Diapers, Newborn, 100 Ct$8.95
Baby Diaper Huggies Pull On Newborn Disposable Heavy Absorbency-Package of 24$8.23
Baby Diapers Newborn Size 0 (< 10 lb), 120 Count – Pampers Swaddlers, ONE MONTH SUPPLY (Packaging May Vary)$38.59
Baby Diapers Size 1, 198 Ct, Huggies Little Snugglers$34.50